Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Exciting News!

Hey All!

I am very excited to announce that I am the new music director at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church in Duluth, MN. I will continue playing organ, but will now also direct adult choir, children's music, and help with coordinating church music. I am very excited that God has led me to do this. I have always loved worshiping God through music and hoped that someday, I would have the opportunity to serve him through music in a leadership role. This role opened up when the previous director accepted a new job that will help advance her career in a different part of the state. I pray that she finds another music leadership role in her new congregation because she is a very talented musician! I am just amazed by God's timing. Again, he is teaching me to trust that he really knows what he is doing!

2 comments:

  1. Yayyy!! Congratulations love!
    -kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic, Alana! That seems like a job you'll be wonderful at and I'm so happy that you're finding opportunities that fit you well in your new home! :D

    ReplyDelete