Saturday, November 9, 2013

Recital Program and Poster

Hey All!

I promised that I would tell you about my recital that is coming up on November 22nd, 2013 at 8 pm in Redpath Hall on the McGill Campus in Montreal, QC.

If you cannot read this properly, my program is this:

CPE Bach- Sonata in G minor for solo oboe (originally in A minor for solo flute)
Clara Schumann- Three Romances for violin
Henri Tomasi- Evocations for solo oboe
--intermission--
Arthur Honegger- Concerto da Camera for flute, English horn and string orchestra (w/ Dakota Martin)
Ludwig August Lebrun- Concerto in d minor for oboe and chamber orchestra

Assisting me:
Pamela Reimer, piano

Chamber orchestra:
Alexandra Bourque, conductor
James Enns; Grace Takeda; Emma Bazinet; Marlena Pellegrino, violin
Thomas Quail; Victor De Coninck, viola
Thomas Beard; Jari Piper, cello
Mei Lackey, bass
Lucy Song; Sarah Crabtree, flute
Katie Horgan; Vaughan Cooke, horn

This recital is FREE! It is my second and final degree recital for my master's in oboe performance. It is being professionally recorded, so I will put it up on my soundcloud later. However, if you have always wanted to travel to Montreal, this would be a good thing to come and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment