Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Honeymoon, Part 2

Hey All!

We are getting settled in our new home in Minnesota now. It is much cooler than Florida, but I like it better here :)  There is a fantastic bike trail that Justin and I rode yesterday evening.  I will take pictures and share them with you all later.

I shall continue showing pictures from the honeymoon!
 This is from our last supper on the honeymoon.  We at a fantastic little restaurant on 5th Avenue in Naples called Citrus.  It was amazing.  The food was phenomenal and the service was even better.  We were second customers when we sat down, but shortly after, we were the only customers and our waiter gave us amazing amounts of attention.  He even gave me two free glasses of wine because it was our honeymoon!  Justin is drinking an oatmeal stout and I'm drinking some Spanish beer.  Please forgive me for not remembering their names.
 Below is a crab ravioli that we had as our appetizer.
 This is Justin's snapper.  He gobbled it right down!
 I can't remember the name of my fish.  It was described to be like swordfish and it started with a K...With it came a sauce and veggie medley of spinach, tomatoes, and capers.  Very good.
 For dessert we ate a creme brulee (pardon my lack of accents) trio that were lemon, lime, and orange.  Wow!  So good and I hurt so bad after all that fantastic food.
 Earlier in the week we went to Collier-Seminole State Park for some Everglades hiking.  It was buggy and beautiful.  I enjoyed my hike.  Justin wanted to be lazy, but I forced him to have fun!


 We were in panther territory.  However, we did not see one, nor did we have to fight one.
 This is a giant grasshopper, as you can see from the comparison with my shoe.  It was quite tall as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment