Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ruby Tuesday

Over Easter weekend, I went to Ruby Tuesday for the first time with Justin's family in Canfield, Ohio.  I was pleased that there was an actual vegetarian option: Zucchini Cake Minis.

They were so good!  I loved that these patties were freshly made, and didn't try to resemble meat.  I'm not a fan of meat-imitation foods.  Eck.  These were delicious and served on a bun with lettuce, tomato, pickle, and mayo.

Being back in the US is fantastic. I feel a little freer.  I enjoy being with family, or soon-to-be family.  If only I had updated my debit card in December.  Now it is ready for when I'm back in the US in May!

Here is a great pic of me and Justin on Easter Sunday:

We are getting married in less than two months!  And congrats Justin on the job in Minnesota!  I am now going to freak myself out about setting up a freelance career in Minnesota.  This should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment