Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lazy Bum

My bum has been lazy!  I had a WONDERFUL time with my parents at the beginning of this month when they visited Montreal.  They drove me places, which reduced my bike mileage.  Then last week I was on spring break in Bowling Green, which again drastically lowered my biking mileage.  I need to get this body back into shape!

This morning I did a 2 mile run.  It was lovely.  Last night I did some arm and ab exercises with my 3 pound dumbbells.  I will shape up!

Here is a picture of my lunch from yesterday.  I haven't had a chance to go shopping since I got back from break, so this is all canned, dry, freezer foods (plus the clementine from Justin!).

   Quinoa, wild rice, olive oil, chives, basil, sea salt, oregano, chickpeas, and two clementines.

No comments:

Post a Comment