Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Random Thoughts

I am missing some nutrients:
My nails are peeling funny.

Biking through six inches of snow makes my thighs tired.

How does a church obtain a speaking rhythm?  Why doesn't mine in Montreal have a speaking rhythm?

Almost three months until our honeymoon in Florida.  That is what is getting me through all this awful snow and cold.

I wish I could do a virtual punch in the face on facebook to some people.  Wouldn't that be nice?  Maybe I should just delete these people as friends.

Justin bought me a fantastic gold chain for V-day.  This way, I can wear my engagement ring around my neck whenever I practice/perform.  I feel like Frodo and it is awesome!

Why do I have to shave my legs?  I like my hairy legs.

Mom and Dad are coming Saturday to visit!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment